- Collecting Information
You acknowledge that if you use the Website we’ll collect information about you:
- when you create an account on the Website;
- when you enroll via the Website or manually;
- when you subscribe to receive notifications, emails and information from Us;
- generally, when you navigate through the Website.
- Creating an account or enrolling on the Website
- Before you can enroll for classes or workshops with Us via the Website, you will need to make an account, during this process of enrolling you will be provided with the terms and conditions of enrolment. If you proceed you will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- When creating an account and/or a booking classes or workshops, we'll ask you to submit certain personal information, including (but not limited to) your name, last name, child's name and date of birth, mobile phone number, email address, 'Login' (i.e. username), password and gender. We may also request other information from time-to-time.
- We will further retain information about your enrolment history and preferences for internal use; including but not limited to contacting you about the enrolment.
- Please note that privacy matters relating to payments made via our online payment option, Stripe, will be subject to the Stripe policies and procedures available here https://stripe.com/au/privacy
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- If you enroll for a workshop or class your email and personal details will automatically be added to our mailchimp account.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter through any of the website(s) then you agree to allow us to send you promotional material and updates. The policies of Mailchimp (available here https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/) will apply and you can unsubscribe at any time. unsubscribe then we cannot guarantee you will receive vital information required for your participation in the programs offered by Us. We take no responsibility if you miss information required for your effective completion of the classes or workshops you or your children have enrolled in.
- Navigating through the Website
We may use session 'cookies' to automatically collect information about your IP address and web browser (and similar software) each time you navigate through the Website. A 'cookie' is a small data file that's stored on your web browser when you access the Website. Session cookies enable you to suspend your browsing activities on the Website and come back after a limited time without losing your page or having to re-enter your log in details. The cookie will remain on your browser, but will be inactive, if your session is timed out or you end the session by closing the browser or navigating to a different website. You can set up your browser so it does not accept cookies. You can also delete cookies from your browser.
- Universal (Google) Analytics
- Using and Protecting Your Information
- We will use information you provide to; create and maintain your account; maintain a database of user and subscriber details; and other internal purposes. From time to time, we may use your contact details to send you information about or notices relating to: your account; or any changes or upgrades that we make to the Website or services we provide via the Website.
- We may contract with third parties (including third parties based outside Australia) to assist maintain and provide the services available via the Website together with related services such as hosting, data security and communications (which may occur outside Australia). Those parties (including international parties) will be provided with access to the personal information that we hold for the sole purpose of providing their services to us.
- We may also disclose your personal information: to our professional advisors; to our staff and contractor as required; to law enforcement authorities, if we suspect that an unlawful act is being committed or that such disclosure will prevent that unlawful act; or as otherwise required or authorised by law.
- We will use reasonable security measures (which may include engaging third parties to provide such security measures) to protect your personal information from loss or unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- Accessing your personal information
You are entitled to know what personal information we hold about you. Please direct any questions regarding personal information we hold about you to [email protected]
"Personal information" has same meaning given to it in the Australian Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 - it includes information that can be used to personally identify you.